Friday, February 11, 2011

Me stuff

So I don't love doing posts about me... before I had Steven, I had a really hard time finding things to blog about. Anyway, there are a couple of things I wanted to post, though, that are basically just about me. So, bear with me...
First of all, when I was visiting my sister over christmas, she re-taught me how to knit. It was great! I loved doing it, and this is the finished product! Sorry about the weird pictures... it was really hard to take pictures of myself.
This next thing isn't so much about me, I guess. My sister Jennie, knowing my love of scarves, made me this for christmas. I love it! She wanted me to take some pictures for her to put up on her blog (shapeofaspoon.blogspot.com - check it out! It's awesome) and so I thought I'd put them up on here too.

5 comments:

the Mom said...

Nice job on the hat! I'm impressed! I used to knit a lot, and that makes me want to start up again.

Loved the scarf on Baby Steve. His hair is really filling in!

Jennie said...

Oooh! Your hat turned out wonderfully! What's your next knitting project?

And thanks for posting pictures of the scarf! I certainly chose the right person to make it for - it looks beautiful on you!

I think a "Me" post is good every once in awhile, even with an adorable kid to post about as well. :)

Clay and Katy said...

You are so crafty!!! Love the hat...seriously cute! And Jennies scarf is awesome!

Lyndsay Detro said...

You did such a great job on the hat. It looks so good!! And the scarf is beautiful. Jennie did a great job!

nana said...

Well done, Julia! Perseverance pays off again! To quote a motivational speaker, "I'm proud of you, I'm proud of you -- I hope that you are proud as I am."