Monday, October 25, 2010

Trip to Rexburg

TJ and I got to go up to Rexburg this weekend, and it was so fun! The actual reason we went up there was so that TJ could train at the outlet up there. We also got to visit the Elsworths! It was awesome. We played lots of games like always. The boys got a little into it...
We also met Brenna for the first time and she is such a cutie! I just can't even remember Steven being that little.
It was so good to be able to spend time with them. We miss them tons! We figure that in order to guarantee that we never lose touch, Steven has to marry either Lizzy or Brenna. We all know how well marriages works out when they meet when they're little... :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh man, seriously... that video is so funny! Our boys are dorks!

Anonymous said...

UH! I was in Rexburg this weekend!! I could've seen you! This makes me sad.

the Mom said...

OK, that video just went right over my head. Guess you had to be there. =}

Lyndsay Detro said...

Um ... I totally didn't get the video. What was going on????

Julia Peper said...

The video is just them playing a game on wii where you had to grab the remote that made a certain animal noise or something. I just thought it was funny that they tackled each other and then even when TJ grabbed all of them, Sam just reached over and grabbed one and it was the right one.