Thursday, July 1, 2010

¡¡¡Tres Meses!!!

Baby Steve is 3 Months old! He is getting cuter and cuter every day. I love watching him make new discoveries and learn new things. For instance, we've started putting him under this... toy (I don't even know what to call it), and he loves it! He has started grabbing the toys that hang down and swats at them too. Also, he scoots everywhere! As you can see in the pictures, I start him out in the middle (shown in picture #1), and the next time I look at him he's half-way off the mat or has turned himself sideways (pictures #2 and #3). It's hilarious! He's also still talking and laughing up a storm. I feel so lucky that I get to stay home and spend so much time with him.




2 comments:

Lyndsay Detro said...

He is so stinkin' cute!! Can't believe he is 3 months old already!!

the Mom said...

Yeah, SO CUTE! Loved hearing him talk. Thanks for another update. Um, is there some way you can get *all* of the pictures to not be sideways? =}