Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 Months!

I can't believe it's been two months!! It's kind of a weird feeling because that seems like so long, and yet not so long all at the same time. Looking back at pictures from the hospital, he's grown so much! He's baby-talking all the time now and I think it's the cutest thing ever. I love the fact that he's more alert every day so I can actually interact with him. I feel like he might actually be starting to have some faint idea who I am... I hope. :)

Doesn't he look so much more grown up compared to the first week we brought him home?
And he pretty much has the cutest Dad ever, too... and makes the cutest little super hero in his cool little super hero cape that Katy made him for Christmas.

It's just fun having my tiny little super guy around :)

2 comments:

Clay and Katy said...

He is growing so much!!!! Love the 3rd picture down of him...so cute! And how fun that he is getting some use out of his cape...he is a pretty cute little super guy :)

Lyndsay Detro said...

He is SO CUTE!! Man is he growing. And I love him in the cape. Too cute!