Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Baby Present!!


So I already have something to update the blog with! My awesome friend Andi from the social work program (she's now living in Idaho Falls working) came to visit me and TJ this weekend which was so much fun! I'm definitely a little lonely here and miss my friends so much! Anyway, so when she got here, she had a surprise for me! A diaper bag! It's so pretty too. We had looked at them last time she was here and she told me she was going to get it for me but I didn't know it would be so soon! It's by Vera Bradley, totally washable (and lined on the inside too so it's easy to wipe out), full of pockets to store things in, and came with a changing pad too! Anyway, I was so excited and grateful to Andi. She's great :)

1 comment:

the Mom said...

Very nice! Let the fun begin! :)