Sunday, March 18, 2012

Photo Op

So we have a good friend that lives above us that is just amazing. She is the one who took our family pictures this last time. She also crocheted a scarf for me and then taught me how to do it! The brown one is the one she made for me and I made the white one.








Anyway, she is so great and watches Steven whenever we need her to. One of the times she was watching him, she just randomly took some pictures of him, and they turned out SO adorable. He is obsessed with the red bike he's on. Every time we go outside (even if we're just going to the car) he runs out and yells, "bike!" and runs towards the stairwell where the bike is kept (since it actually doesn't belong to us). It's cute, but also a little inconvenient since we don't always have time to play with the bike, or sometimes there are other kids using it. Oh well...































This last picture is one we just took yesterday on the way home from buying Steven new shoes (since his feet are so fat that we seriously tried on at least 10 pairs before finding some that actually fit him).

9 comments:

Steve and Kellie Peper said...

HOLY COW, he is looking sooo much older. I don't know how to describe it, he just looks way different to me. I guess it has been to long since I last saw him. Tell my little buddy I miss him!!

Jennie said...

I agree, he's really growing up! That last picture of him is fantastic! (And the red bicycle ones are cute too, of course :) Great job on the scarf, Julia!

Clay and Katy said...

I understand why he likes that bike so much...it is so cute! And those pictures of him on it are adorable! He looks like such a big boy now!

I also love the scarf!!! (hint hint) :)

And the shoes are awesome!

the Mom said...

Well, everyone else said what I was going to say -- that Baby Steve isn't looking like such a baby anymore! (You probably don't want to hear that...) He's so stinkin' cute! And Julia, you may have found your Circle Game gift idea! :}

the Mom said...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Videos??

Lyndsay Detro said...

Those pictures were darling! What a big kid!

You did an awesome job on that scarf. I'm very impressed.

Mandy said...

Aww, such cute pictures! Nothin like Nicole's pictures, right? And NOTHING like an adorable subject matter that could make ANY picture adorable. I'm IMPRESSED that you made a scarf, too. Man, y'all have some mad skills....I know to NOT even attempt that. {too hard for me} Cute post!!!

Steve and Nicole said...

Oh my gosh...you are seriously the sweetest ever. I had to check out your blog after we were talking about it today :)

Your scarf turned out GOOD! I love it. Too bad I finished mine just in time for Spring ;)

Steven is the CUTEST e.v.e.r. We just love him. And he definitely loves that bike :) I can back you up on that one!

The last picture is my favorite though, so cute holding that balloon

Lyndsay Detro said...

Soooo cute. I wish Andrew had some