Sunday, January 22, 2012

So I dropped the ball again.... sorry. I told TJ today that I need him to make sure that I have time on sundays where I can do some blogging, because otherwise it probably won't get done. This is obviously something I just really struggle with. So, because there's so much to catch up on, I think I might break it up into 2 posts. I don't want to overwhelm all of you.
So first, there was Halloween. It was really fun and Steven went trick-or-treating for the first time! He was super cute and even though he obviously couldn't say "trick-or-treat" at the doors, he would always sign thank you afterwards. He dressed up as a lumberjack and TJ even made him a little hatchet he could carry around. I had to dress-up also (for work) and so I decided I wanted to be a lumber[jane?] too! It was actually a really fun costume (I don't like costumes that are too fussy) and I got a little prize at work for it :)



We also went to a haunted house again this year. It wasn't quite as good as last year, but it was still really fun. We went with Katie, Mckay, America, and Tyler so it was a fun group :)

 The other thing I'm gonna cover in this post is our family pictures. They turned out soo good! My friend Nicole who lives above us took them and she did an amazing job. I think it helped that Steven loves her, so he smiled at her a lot. We had gotten some taken back in May, I think, but we didn't have the rights to those, so we couldn't use them for christmas cards or anything. So, it was a good excuse to get some new ones, and I'm so happy we did! Sorry, there are a lot I'm putting up, but these aren't ever 1/4 of all of them, so it was hard to choose favorites!







4 comments:

Wilson Family said...

oh yay a post!!! i agree... you need time every sunday to update this blog. i fully support that.

once again i love love loved those family pictures you got taken!!!!

Clay and Katy said...

the family pics were so good! steven is such a happy boy!!

.Chrissy said...

Your Halloween costumes were so cute!! and I love how your family pictures turned out!

the Mom said...

I love how Baby Steve's smile takes over his face! So stinkin' cute! Great pictures!